Pages

Growing Your Business With Gratitude!

I know that many women entrepreneurs are working really , really hard in the ongoing efforts to achieve more. I am often asked about my approach to this subject .One habit that has served me well , both in good times and in bad times, was to have an attitude of gratitude. With Canadian Thanksgiving just around the corner , I want to dedicate this article to the concept of recognition - in efforts to transfer some of your thinking at the moment.Some of my gratitude habits included the following:


1) sending a thank you note. We send thank you notes to all kinds of people involved in our company - past clients, current clients , new clients , suppliers, sponsors at events, referral partners , my coach , my teacher colleagues in the spirit and more.

2 ) Realization Thanks phone calls. I get a lot of fun to surprise thank you called on a Friday - for clients, former clients , colleagues, etc. - just to say thank you and how can I help you . Itâ € ™ s so much fun to hear their voice on the other end of the line - because very few people simply pick up the phone these days to recognize the other .

3) unexpected gifts . Itâ € ™ s also a pleasure to send unexpected gifts to others - it doesnâ € ™ t have to be something big , flashy or expensive. Itâ € ™ s the thought that counts. And it is so much fun when you least expect it .

4 ) support unexpected . When you are able to offer the gift of time and / or support - which also warms the heart . Remember the â € ~ good Ola € ™ € ™ daysa when neighbors cared for neighbors. Well, you can do the same thing in business . Pay attention to what happens in the company of friends - and offer a helping hand when you can. It warms the heart .

When I made ​​huge changes in my life a number of years , it became clear to me that I still had plenty of reasons to be grateful. This has allowed me to stay balanced, focused and aware of what really matters . I live a happy life. I lead a happy business . And for that I am grateful .On the weekend after Thanksgiving, I'm thankful for :1 . My faith.2 . My family - especially my brother , Art, who is always there for me no matter what !3 . My friends - my circle of friends is like gold for me - you know who you are!4 . My team - the company would not run or develop without the support of my amazing global team.5. My health. When in business, good health, that's all!6 . My home and my home office . I worked hard to create this wonderful environment and for that I am grateful.7 . Money in the bank . It allows me to keep going and to grow the business .8 . My clients - without whom I would not live my purpose.9 . My business coach - she teaches and inspires me to do my best.10 . My discipline and good habits - with which I am able to continually grow my business .Practice the attitude of gratitude every day and see the difference it makes in the world around you. I hear people say it is hard to think of 5-10 things every day to be grateful. I say - Itâ € ™ s a habit. Start with 1 point and to develop the habit . You will begin to find things easily throughout your day for which you are grateful - because when you look for good, you find the right one!

No comments:

Post a Comment