Pages

messages




One of the biggest obstacles you face as a distributor is in the minds of your customers .

What do they think when they read your marketing messages ? How your copy to make them feel ? What impresses them ? Are they sold on what you say ? Do they understand what you are saying ? You come on too strong ? Are they intrigued ? Are they frustrated ?


You must discover the attitude of your customers and adjust your marketing efforts to appeal to this way of thinking .



Understand the state of mind of a customer

In the email MECLABS Race, Flint McGlaughlin , Managing Director, MECLABS , dissects the attitudes of potential customers for merchants. Here is a list of " Prospect of protest " , which illustrates the mindset of your customers what they want from you and, more importantly, what they do not like.

Prepare yourself . These can be more serious than you expect:

I'm not a target. I am a person . Do not market to me - contact me.
Do not carry my name, and I " friend " not known until we know .
When you say "sell" , I mean "hype" . Clarity active persuasion. Do not sell - ie .
I do not buy companies , I buy people. Here's a hint : I do not like companies for the same reason I do not like people .

Stop bragging . This is disgusting.
Why marketing your voice different from your real voice ? The people that I trust not to attend.
In all cases where the quality of the information is questionable , I always use a quality source . My confidence is not for sale . You must win.
Dazzle me gradually . Tell me what you can not do , and I could believe you when you tell me what you can do.

In case you still do not get it, I do not believe you . Your copy is arrogant , your motivations seem selfish, and exaggerated claims . If you want to change the way I buy, first change the way you market .
No sugarcoating here .

" Sorry if this is a drastic remedy , but you must understand that this is the attitude that you have to overcome with the way you write your copy ," said Flint .

No comments:

Post a Comment